Arizona Livestock Brand Page - https://agriculture.az.gov/animals/livestock-brands
You will find the following on this page.
Brand Information - Current Brand Book
- Public Notice of Proposed Brands
- Expiring Brands
- Expired Brands Not Yet Abandoned
- Questions About Brands
- Do I need a brand?
- How do I apply for a brand?
- How do I request a change to my current brand?
- What is a conflicting brand?
- How long is a brand registration good for?
- How do I add/remove someone from my brand or transfer ownership of my brand?
- How do I transfer ownership from a deceased brand owner?
- How do I lease a brand?
- How do I release a brand lease?
- How do I change my name on my brand certificate?
- How do I get in contact with someone for brands?
Contact by way of the following:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Mail: Arizona Department of Agriculture
1688 W. Adams St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007