The entire State of Alabama indictment vs Fallon Blackwood document can be downloaded for free here.
In the Circuit court of Blount County, Alabama, State of Alabama v. Fallon Danielle Blackwood, the Defendant appears in court for sentencing with Counsel, J Edward Lowe, and having pled or been found guilty, is adjudicated guilty of Bring Into State Prty Fraud 2nd. Read the full sentencing order for complete details. Here are a few highlights.
- The Defendant is placed on straight probation for a term of 60 months.
- The Defendant shall not attend nor participate in any activity with any equine for pleasure or profit during the term of her probation.
- The Defendant shall not possess any equine for the terms of her probation.
- The Defendant shall not borrow or lease any equine, nor keep or shelter any equine for another during the term of her probation.
- The Defendant shall not participate in any training, treating or competition involving equine stock whatsoever during the term of her probation.
- The Defendant shall have thirty (thirty) days from the date of this sentencing to relocate any equine currently in her possession.
Check the files folder in your profile for the downloaded document.