We are so excited about our upcoming online virtual benefit concert in honor of the first stolen horse who had an alert on the internet. Yes, the very first alert ever!
Idaho was stolen from Harold and Debi Metcalfe on September, 26. 1997. Our founders not only found Idaho and brought her home 51 weeks later but they also caught the thief and successfully prosecuted him in court.
We are having a sing-a-long concert with one of the international musicians that have supported our nonprofit organization by donating his music for use by Stolen Horse International-Netposse.com, Gustavo.
Once you have purchased your ticket,
to hear more about Stolen Horse International's NetPosse online virtual benefit concert to be held live on Facebook on September 26, 2020, at 8 pm. Concert Details
- This is a sing-along concert so you will get to request two songs before the show.
- Your name will be added to our ticket holder's Facebook group where the concert will be broadcast.
- The concert will be a live stream event where you can talk to the performer (if technology allows)
- Your name will be put in the pot for door prizes drawn during the show. (Shipping for the prizes will be paid by the winner.)
- You will be notified by Facebook prior to the show that it is about to start.
- If you do not sign up for the mailing list you will not get a song requests or be eligible to win a door prize.
More than a Singer and pianist, Gustavo is an Entertainer who has studied with remarkable musicians and performed with extraordinary bands around the world. And now, he brings to our Stolen Horse International-NetPosse.com supporters a show that with our favorite American sing-along songs. This show is dynamic and funny! You will be enchanted with this voice and personality.
Our founders met Gustavo on the 2020 Horse Lover Cruise co-sponsored by Stolen Horse International and the Ladies Horse Society. Gustavo is one of Carnival Cruise Lines' top 10 piano bar singers and any of the HLC group was in the piano bar every night and were enchanted with this voice and personality.
Debi and Harold Metcalfe, the founders of Stolen Horse International, was quick to introduce the group and our mission to the singer while on the ship. It was not long after that Gustavo volunteered his support for Stolen Horse International and mentioned the nonprofit on many of his international broadcast. You can hear many of his songs on our public videos.
Now he has offered to do a sing-along concert to help raise much-needed funds for the organization. After purchasing your ticket, make sure you sign up for the concert mailing list
where you will learn much more about the entertainer and the concert.