What is the cost of reports
Most reports cost a one time fee of $25.00. There are a few exceptions. Please click this link to see report cost.
What type of information should I have prepared to file a report?
Because of the emotional nature of the incident, filing a report may be stressful. To avoid delays ensure that you have the following information readily available:
- Your complete contact information, including email address
- Name & Contact information of owner, if you are not the owner
- Complete details & information about item being listed
- VIN, ID, brands, tattoos, scars/blemishes, unusual markings, etc.
- Private Information (where applicable)
- Animal’s or properties estimated value
- Suspected parties or indviduals
- Law Enforcement information – REQUIRED for certain reports
- Reward information if offered
- Images/photographs for report
- Payment for report by PayPal or Credit Card
Am I required to offer a reward?
You are not required or expected to offer a reward. Offering a reward is a personal choice which may motivate some to contact you should they recognize your equine or property. Be advised, however, that should you choose to offer a reward you are contractually and legally bound to pay that reward upon the recovery of your equine or property. For more information read: Considerations When Offering a Reward
What kind of reports can I file?
Go back to the Reports heading on the menu and click on "What is a report?" to see the different types of reports that are listed on NetPosse.com.
Does it cost to file a report? Why?
There is a small fee to file most reports. Animals involved in a natural disaster are free. The animal must be involved in a flood, fire, hurricane, etc. The money for the reports helps to support our day to day cost of running Stolen Horse International / NetPosse.com.
How do I get back to my report?
If you have to leave your computer, or close a reporting window down you can return to it at a later date by going to My Reports, clicking on the Report and then clicking on the red Incomplete button.