INTERESTED IN BEING A PRESENTER:
If you are interested in being a speaker on the cruise please continue reading. Scroll down and fill out the speaker form below.
INTERESTED IN BEING A GUEST
: If you are interested in taking part in the cruise as a guest, you need to fill out this short interest form.
We are seeking industry experts to present equine-related topics that meet the current interests and needs of horse enthusiasts of all breeds and disciplines. The opportunity to participate as a presenter at our event offers many advantages, particularly to presenters who are exhibitors. Consider the following . . .
- Speaking directly to audiences of enthusiastic horse owners attracts attention to your products and/or services.
- All presenters and their sessions are listed in the Seminar Schedules distributed before and during the event, featured on our social media pages and groups, and listed in the event program along with a personal bio and photo, being introduced before each of his/her sessions.
- All presenters are immediately recognized as experts in their fields by virtue of the fact that they are being featured as speakers. Being a presenter may establish greater respect and credibility within the horse world and possibly lead to an invitation to speak at other equine expositions.
The basic requirements for all seminar presentations are simple:
- The presentation topic must be interesting, specific, and unique. A new or creative approach to an age-old topic is also appreciated.
- The presentation must be well thought out and fully developed.
- The presentation must be topic-driven rather than product-driven. No sales pitches are allowed. Speakers can meet with those who are interested in what they have to offer during the cruise.
- The presentation must be educational in nature; not serve as an endorsement or advertisement for any product or service.
- The presentation title must be creative and interesting.
Presenters featured at the event must be:
- Qualified to speak on the topic specified and must be able to provide his/her credentials.
- Comfortable speaking before an audience and an effective communicator, with prior experience speaking.
- Able to provide a professional, polished presentation that is suitable for all members of a “family” audience.
- Available to finalize necessary details
We will be photographing the speakers. Please dress like a professional speaker. No shorts or hats.
2022 HORSE LOVERS SUMMIT APPLICATION PROCESS
If you are interested in sharing your expertise at the 2022 Horse Lovers Summit please complete the attached Presenter Application and return it with the requested materials to the Horse Lovers Summit Directors for review. Presentations are selected on the basis of their quality, relevance, uniqueness, and how they fit into the overall program being planned for each exposition. The Horse Lovers Summit Directors will contact applicants regarding their participation in an event. While we are not able to feature everyone who wishes to be a presenter at the Horse Lovers Summit, we do retain the names of potential speakers in a database for consideration for future events. It is important to note that the Horse Lovers Summit schedules are finalized six to nine months prior to the event date. Time limitations, topic repetition and quality of presentation are major considerations in presenter selection.
Each speaker will be presenting their topic for 45 minutes.